It is with great pride that we introduce the latest addition to our family of games. Our very own WW2 flight simulation enthusiasts "Aviators of War" have taken a new game under their wings and are happy to include "Rise of Flight" to the list of games they support and promote. The game itself is based on WW1 era aircrafts of many sorts. The game is free to play and is available to all. If you wish to take part and enjoy this multi player coop game, be sure to contact the game project leader Bluhm and share your details with him directly. The game has won prestigious awards from various high profile online game reviewing institutions and with your help, it will get even bigger.
Click HERE to download the game
Rise of Flight United is the new free-to-play version of the game that allows you to:
- enjoy three fighter planes (Spad 13, Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17 by Dux plant) with all their modifications included;
- freely access single- and multiplayer modes, Career mode and 4 campaigns,
- take a seat as a gunner on a multicrew plane in Multiplayer;
- explore huge maps of Western and Eastern fronts of World War I;
- stand out among other pilots with scarves, hand guns, banners and streamers.
This is only the beginning of your adventure! Build your own collection of planes using the web store
- Versatile control settings. Use either mouse-control or a flight stick. All buttons and axis are programmable.
- Strong attention to detail with 40 highly detailed aircraft models based on original blueprints, historical data and museum displays. Features many legendary fighters like the Nieuport 17, Sopwith Camel and Fokker DR.1 as well as groundbreaking aircraft like the Felixstowe F.2a flying boat and gigantic S-22 Ilya Muromets bomber designed by Igor Sikorsky.
- Pick from several modes of gameplay including Quick Mission, Custom Single Missions, Campaigns, or try the Career mode and be assigned different squadrons and participate in realistic combat missions, meeting famous aces in the sky and building your pilot career day by day.
- Large terrain maps with over 150.000 square kilometers of historically recreated territories of both Western and Eastern WWI fronts with seasonal textures.
- Impressive visuals with High Dynamic Range lighting, blinding sun glare, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, starry nights, realistically modeled rain and oil drops on pilot's goggles. Additional effects include high-g blackouts and red-outs, wounded pilot simulation with blood spots, ringing in the ears and controllability difficulties.
- Unmatched sensation of flight and aerial combat action with top-rate flight models, physics, damage system, atmospherics, sounds, visuals and ballistics that real pilots approve!
- Fly online with your friends in Multiplayer servers. Scenarios include both dogfight and cooperative missions, and the built-in server browser allows users to easily connect to their favorite servers.
Recommended system requirements
- Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad 2.6 GHz+ or Intel® Core™ i5/i7 2.6 GHz+
- GPU: 1024 Mb+, GeForce GTX 260+/Radeon HD5850+
- RAM: 4 Gb+
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c/11 compatible
- Free Hard Drive space: 10 Gb+
- Internet Connection Required for Registration, Campaign Mode, Multiplayer and Statistics Tracking. 256 Kb/s for single-player and 1 Mb/s for multiplayer
All the best